CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 8 March 2008

Recantation on My view on Pits

I have gotten a lot of crap for my view on the pits at the Willem Show on Saturday. It seems that I am just an old man and don't know what I am talking about. Sorry. I take it back, beat the hell out of anyone weather they like it or not. This seems to be the way it is at shows these days. I apologize for the yearning for the days when people were polite in the pits and watched out for the people who didn't want to be apart of them and wanted to maybe watch the band that is playing up on stage. Whatever, I guess those days are gone. Good on you Salt Lake for having the reputation of being a violent scene, you must be the wave of the future. (originally posted March 1, 2005)

0 comments: